Extra temp sensor 8

I have a TFA Nexus Pro. I use WD version 10.37 R build 73 because in later versions of WD it is not possible anymore to read out the extra temp sensor (extra temp eight) of the anenometer. I use the value of this sensor for solar in a jar. It is field 121 in the clientraw.txt. Is it possible to read out this sensor again in a newer version?

can you post screen shots of how you have that setup and in use in that old version?

Hello Brian,

The first screenshot is the result of the iriox extratemp 8 in WD. The second screenshot is the solar in a yar setup and the third screenshot is a screenshot of a clientraw.txt parser. There you can see that in the old version of WD field 121 gives the result of the extra temp sensor eight of the anenometer of the TFA Nexus pro. In the latest version of WD this filed is not filled anymore.

extratemp8.PNG

solarinajarsetup.PNG

in the registry
look for
[latest wmr100 data]
extratemp8=

what is the data showing there?
the later versions of WD does use that reading for extra temp 8

actually if you could post here the whole [WMR100] section from your registry data (for wdisplayftp.ini in the windows registry (use regedit.exe to search for that)
and or open the wdisplayftp.reg file , from the data back up folder, in notepad.exe, after, in WD, going, action , back up windows registry entry now

Hello Brian,

I have uploaded the WMR 100 section of the registry. What I see is an entry named “irox windchill”=“9.3” Thats the value that i want to use. in version 10.37 R build 73, this value is extratemp8 in WD.

wmr100section.txt (797 Bytes)

bingo
that is the info I was looking for

use a new .zip update of WD … :wink:

I will try that and let you know the result. Tnx!!

Hai Brian,

You fixed it! Thank you for your effort!

I finally remembered that it was going to be something like that :wink: