WD Temperature stuck @ -0.9c ?

Howdy ho guys !
My WD’s outside temperature has stuck @ -0.9c. ?
I tried to change battery’s to sensor, I tried new sensor … No help.

The station console (Irox/Nexus/TFA type) shows the temp correctly.
Weird thing, I can’t remember doing any changes to WD settings. No updates etc… (I tried old version backups, the same problem with them).

All I have done is normal updates to Windblows and reboots after …

Any ideas ?

edit*) To add, WD reads all temp sensor values wrong (I have three in use) Also the inside temp (sensor @ console, is also wrong)

is the other data working OK?

Now that You asked, no it’s actually all effed up…
The WD console shows that packets are coming like before, but all readings are stuck / wrong…
Also the incoming “data quality” shows green as has always been the case.

I’m running the latest version 10.37S66 atm, Win 2008std ver 6.1 (build 7601 with sp1) Tried older versions of WD from full backup archive… No luck
Also tried to disconnect / connect usb today and plugged it back in in various different ports, packets start to flow but readings are haywired.
Go figure ?

edit*) Updated to 10.37S66 Version on 19 February 2018 - 03:23:51 just now. Still no luck. Also, if i start the TFA’s own console it shows station data fine.

something has got out of whack
what shows in the separate running iroxdata.exe program?

TFA’s own Tfa_Nexus.exe shows everything is just great ? All data on all sensor’s ok.

Ill try to install the WD from scratch and report back here.

I mean WD’s separate running iroxdata program

Ahh ok ok… I havent used that, have been running “direct usb” instead.
Now that I launched the Irox Data it is showing temp, though the value is little “off” but can be corrected of cource.

WTF ? Now that I went back to “direct usb” mode. Everything suddenly seems to be working correctly 8O
Ohh man i hate computers.
Case closed.
Cause and solution =
Planet Venus was rising @ Capricorn which caused the temperature reading to stuck.
Feb 22, 2018 11:12 PM Venus enters Sagittarius and all starts to work #-o
Go figure but thx anyways.

cheers
-kekke-

even with use direct, the iroxdata.exe program should have been running

Ok. That might have been the culprit (the iroxdata.exe may have failed to start, crashed on starting maybe ?)
Anyways, now all works well and yes, Iroxdata sits in the system tray.

cheers: k