Screen display

Hi.
I have been looking for a user friendly whr display program and have found WD and like the pgm so far.
I have a query re the screen display …
I use a dual screen monitor set up and have resized the display to fit most of the screen, and would like to know if the individual display windows can be moved or re sized within the larger pgm window…??
Also can I get individual graphs for individual parameters…

Cheers

yes, you can modify the main screen
see under setup, advanced/misc, main screen customisation
and then can move/resize…using ctrl or shift key down and mouse left click hold
and you can add in custom tags or custom images too or real time graphs
I do have a youtube video showing how to do this

Brian
Thanks for the reply…
The screen I would like to modify is the main display screen as the three graphs that are displayed on start up overlap each others titles / info and I can not seem to get it display correctly… even by changing font / size of text…
I can resize the main window to suit the monitor screen but the individual display segments I would like to “adjust” … [ monitor display i1 1920 x 1080 ]

I had a look at your you tube segments and attempted to create a custom screen but could not get the elements to resize or move from the positions initially placed when selected from the list…
clicking on the item gave a four headed arrow but that was as far as I could get to move/ resize etc … using ctl key etc made no difference…
my operating sytem is win 10 current updates …

cheers

make sure to hold down either the ctrl or shift key and the left mouse button to resize/move things
(after first ticking to enable that)

Thanks Brian … worked that time … did same thing before, so do not know why not first time …
What about the first part of my query … ?? Can you move / resize the sub windows in the main pgm display individually …??

John

Brian

Brian
No comment on the other part of my query … Re adjustment / modifying original main screen display …
Can the individual frame be resized re located within the main window to suit higher resolution monitors…???
cheers

I also use a customized main screen.
What exactly do you want to change?

its not very clear what you mean by sub windows?

Brian
My screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 . …attached screen capture jpeg
When WD is started it covers about a quarter of the display area and when resized as options in setup screen is as attachment…some of the graph data is unreadable as text is small and partly covered by graph.
I would like to adjust “frames” that contain current, extremes, rainfall conditions and also to resize text and graphs, and change graph display options.
NOTE : no wind data is shown as anemometer has not yet been intalled ( waiting on wireless transmitter).
I can not find any option within setup options do do this…

Or can this only be done as a new custom screen…??

you can increase the font size for the data , and the headings
and also the graph labels too
under control panel, colours
you can also move/resize the graphs and or labels (via the main screen customisation)
did you orginally set to use
setup, use large screen size
option?

Brian
Thanks for the modifying detail s … Have made changes and managed to save (?) them tho had to re try a couple of times.
Original screen size setup was from setup and screen > 800 etc.

Brian
Is there a full pdf manual for the program with all these details …??