10 years. Wow

It will be 14 years on Monday since I started using WD with my first station. The record breaking heatwave in Europe and the UK the previous August (2003) piqued my interest in having equipment to automatically record weather data and capture any interesting conditions such as that.
WD version supplied was 10.05d, and upgraded to 10.06g 4 days later :slight_smile:

November 2002 :smiley:

It was February 7, 2006 that my station started (using WeatherLink) and later that year, I started using WD for primary data. Soā€¦ 11+ years with WD :slight_smile: Forum member since February 20, 2006.

I didnā€™t start using WD right away (sorry, Brian!), but have been around since April 1, 2006. Now I feel much olderā€¦

Wow, just checked and I started using WD in April of 2007. It does not seem like itā€™s been over 10 years. 8O

I started in late 2004 and my website data goes back to January 2005.

Stuart

It has been a long time. I started using WD in April 2002.
Itā€™s still going strong.
Tom

I started using WD in August 2003. Almost 15 Years

BTrip

Feb 2001 here! The original Peet Bros was replaced with a Davis original VP in 2004, which by the way is still working and only the anemometer has been replaced. Then I purchased a used VP2 in 2012 and started using it in 2013.

Itā€™s been a Great 17 year ride with Weather Display so far!

Cheers

:smiley:

MikeyM

you might just about take the prize mikeym :slight_smile:

I started using it November 2000 :slight_smile:
i.e that is when it first came out
I have wunderground data going right back to then (I actually sent some first test data in october that year)
https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=IFRANKLI1#history/s20001021/e20001121/mmonth

Purchased WD in May 2005, first website in November 2005.

13 years (December, 2004) and 3 PCā€™s later, WD is still going strong here. Started with WD and never considered anything else.

Date Registered: February 01, 2004, 10:20:59

I know I was running WD a few months before that as I didnā€™t know there was a website dedicated to WD :wink:

Still the best program for capturing weather dataā€¦thanks Brianā€¦

weather-watch.com: August 11, 2002

WD: Iā€™m not sure what year, but I first registered a 16 bit version of WD

16 bit, wow, I think that was like the first version
I could compile to 64 bit, but there are somethings that not compatible, namely the built in WDL viewer

Well I think the 32 is just fineā€¦thanks for the great support over the years :slight_smile:

64 bit just means programs can take advantage of large memory spaces and larger variable sizes
only really needed for say image intensive programs or similar

I havenā€™t been around recently, but things are still running along! A few of my devices have packed it in over the yearsā€¦ but most of it (including WD) is still running on my old PC.

Way to go Brian!

Same here :slight_smile:

Old boys ā€¦