Created Image Files

Hi,
Ok, I posted this question on both the WD and WX forums, because, I think, to get my answer both might be involved.
So below, are an example of files that have been accumulating in my servers root directory, probably going back to 2005.
My question is do I need to have WD upload all these files

Good questions…

The wxtrends.php uses none of the files cited (only testtags.php and the windrose image).

The wxhistory.php page uses the September20xx.htm (and the others of MonthnameYYYY.htm files and the YYYYMMDD.jpg files)

The wxgraphs.php page uses images you haven’t listed (curr24hourgraph.jpg, curr72hourgraph.jpg, monthtodate.jpg )

The wxtempdetail.php, wxtempsummary.php and wxtempseason.php scripts are not mine, but likely use one or the other of the three .html files you cited (dailynoaareportmmyyyy.html climatedataoutmmyyyy.html Monthnameyyyy.htm). You’ll have to examine each script to see what file it is looking for.

The windtempraintrend9.jpg is not used by any of my scripts for display.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Ken, helps a lot – and at least some direction on what to look for next.

The .*htm[l] files are uploaded once per day and change names with each month/year.

And the other scripts you cited that are not mine are Murray’s scripts from Wildwood Naturist's Resort - Downloads
It says there that

You need to be uploading the dailynoaareport*.htm and climatedataout*.html files to your website.
so that answers your question :slight_smile:

Again thanks for the info Ken.

So now I have to find out how to make those files from WD upload into there own directories and then adjust those php scripts that use them, tell them whee to find them.
For a caveman that’s a challenge, lol.

Again thanks for all your help!!!