clientaw upload

Ok, after downloading and starting Build 64 I’ve had a number of weird things happening. #-o The latest is the clientaw file upload stopping. Most of the settings were erased by the upgrade (?), including file name etc., so I reset them. No problem. It uploads, but only runs for a couple minutes, for as long as the restart/reset interval is set. I’ve tried them all but once it reaches that interval, ie 5 minutes, it stops and never restarts. I’ve tried everything but it will not restart on it’s own. I’ve used restart and reset, different time lengths, etc. but to no effect other than like I said, set on five minutes it goes that length and nothing after that.

I gotta be missing something?? It just doesn’t want to restart and there is no choice not to stop and restart. What did I miss?
Jim

post a screen shot of how you have it setup

Here it is:

try ticking
restart instead of re login

been going back and forth but will try again

Same thing, Brian, it stopped at five minutes and shut down. I was going to send you a copy of the upload log but it’s gone, the program shut down.

there is a ftp log
realtimeftplog.txt

I see you have use SFTP ticked
do you need that ?

Yes, I use SFTP. My server (1+1) wants us to use it. I have used it for a little less than a year now. SFTP is the problem I had with my network webcam, because it can’t use it, so I upload a webcam image to my other site (southparkwx.com) than have this WD do a download and re-upload it to this site, albuquerquewx.com, to show on this page. Clientaw has used SFTP as long as the page has used it without a problem. I am gone for 4 months at a time during the summer and want the webpage and webcam independent so if I loose one, I have the other as long as I have internet.

Ok, I restarted and this time it has gone through two five minute runs, waited 60 seconds and restarted, like it is supposed to. I will watch it for awhile and see what happens.

???