Extra rain data readings

Hi. I have a WiFi Ambient weather station reporting to weather Underground and WeatherCloud. Which are working correctly. WD is connected to Wunderground for data collection.
On several occasions now WD has reported a large spike in the rain. 12-18mm. When I compare the rain records between all three. WD is incorrect. It is only rain data.
I have seen how to correct the WD rain data, but i

Hi
you should be able to get WD to get the data direct from your station
instead of via WU
which should be better
does your station type have a console?
you should be able to use the setting , use wifi direct , in the stationless type setup, in WD (Wifi pro setup)

Yes there is a console. I did look at this initially. I’ll try again and see how far I get.
Thanks

Hi have set a direct IP connection shown in the attached image. It appears to be still recording how can I tell it is from the IP address and not the WU feed.

the key would be not have selected to use WU data and then restart WD
and then see if WD gets data…it should be a faster update rate than getting data via WU
and there should be some debug info under view, debug info, about what WD is doing, etc

what happened to summer eh?

I haven

there are a number of options to get data that for sure
if you have the console connected by USB connection then you could try that option (usb direct connection)
also though you could test this test program
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/testmulticast.zip

my brother does have one of these stations, in Ramarama, and he has WD working with it direct
I could come and visit and see about getting WD to work direct, you do not live far from me

I’d like to get it recording direct to WD. A visit would be good.
I do have remote access via Teamviewer or VNC?
There is nothing to configure on the PWS. I have set an IP reservation in the WiFi router, so the next step is config with in WD.

Hi
did you get a chance to test
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/testmulticast.zip
team viewer is a solution…email or PM me that