Problem Upload Data Service Wunderground, Pws etc...

Now that I’ve set the meteotemplate fast to NO, now weather undeground communicates the data perfectly every 5 minutes, where’s the problem? Is it possible to have meteotemplate fast and also weather underground every 5 minutes?

i am not sure exactly why there is a conflict
how long does it take for the cron program to update meteotemplate if you run that it in a terminal window?

I’m trying to update it manually by starting the cronmeteotemplate file from the terminal, but does not the data arrive on the site?

the data to be sent is only updated at the rate you set in WD
e,g every 5 minutes
so manaully running it will not make it update faster
but how long does it take for a manual update to finish

Since starting cronmeteotemplate from the terminal, the file on the server is updated quickly in a few seconds.

What could be the conflict in your opinion?

the data used to update meteotemplate is in the file meteotemplatedata.txt
check how often that file is actually update
i.e it should be every 5 minutes if not fast update set
running cronmeteotemplate manually will not update that file or its contents or the data sent to MT
MT might detect that there is a new update, but there will be no new data until that file is updated

In the terminal:

meteotemplatedata to send www.ombarcellonapg.com/wdisplay/template/api.php?U=1518299402&T=10.6&TMX=11.3&TMN=10.6&TIN=20.8&HIN=0&H=80&P=1006.2&W=29.6&G=46.4&B=349&R=28.4&RR=0.000&PASS=XXXXXX&SW=WD&T1=0.0&T2=0.0&T3=0.0&T4=0.0&T5=0.0&T6=0.0&T7=0.0&T8=0.0&T9=0.0&T1=0.0&H2=0&H3=0&H4=0&H5=0&H6=0&H7=0&H8=0&H9=0&TS1=0.0&TS2=0.0&TS3=0.0&TS4=0.0&SM1=0.0&SM2=0.0&SM3=0.0&SM4=0.0&LW1=0&LW2=0&LW3=0&LW4=0

but has not the meteotemplatelive.txt file been updated on the server?

There is a clear conflict between meteotemplate and other services in my opinion especially with WU E PWS, while CWOP continues to not go for other problems then that resolves in the meantime there is ‘to understand where’ the conflict.

Hi brian,
I deactivated, the meteotemplatefast, and now update quickly weather undeground, but ahime ‘meteotemplate from the last update made at 10.28 and’ then updated at 11.05 and then 35 minutes later,
how can we solve that both are fast?

I do not know why there is a conflict with the fast option at this stage
I should be able to figure it out but I am away for the rest of the week

Ok as soon as you can give us a look, let me know what the solution will be
Thank you very much

Brian, were you able to take a look at this problem, to figure out what the solution could be?

Hi Brian,
after some time, I wanted to ask you if by chance the weather undeground problem was fixed, cwop etc … and c … they do not load the data while there is meteotemplatefast active.

I await your response

Thank you so much

Hi Brian,

then with the last update, Weather Underground is updated every 5-10 minutes.

Different problem regarding WOW, CWOP, PWS

WOW: It updates strangely 1 time every hour, but also every 2 hours or 3 hours.
CWOP: It does not communicate data absolutely.
PWS: Same problem as WOW goes up every hour or sometimes every 2 hours or 3 hours.

so having meteo template set to fast mode is still upsetting the updating of other things?
(i just changed the order around of what is updated, put meteotemplate last, to see if that would help)

So is there a new update to try?

With the latest update just entered, unfortunately and 'back to not do the proper upload of weather underground and other services like never?

Hi Brian, have you released any updates to solve the problem of uploading data on these sites? At the moment there is always the same problem.

Hi Brian, after about 3 months, has this problem been solved ?!

I have not upgraded the program for three months. Can I do this by replacing only the consolewd file without having problems?

@Weather Display, Can I update the application by replacing only the consolewd file?

I have found and fixed a bug with this
in the latest raspberry pi 3 version