Problem Upload Data Service Wunderground, Pws etc...

check how you have set the password etc in the config
and how that is stored in the consolewd.ini
something looks corrupted if that is what the output is saying

This is the weather undeground configuration on the config.txt file

Station name=Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto
Do wunderground=Y //For updating wunderground.com (set to Y for yes, N for no) (every 5 minutes)
Wunderground username=ISICILIA97   //WU ID
Wunderground password=XXXXXX
Wunderground timezone=+1    // e.g 12 for 12 hours ahead of GMT, -12 for - 12 hours
timezone=	(to change the local PC hour used)

In the wdconsole.ini file, there is no line covering weather undeground.

what shows in the file
cronwudata.txt

Here is the cronwudata.txt file

http://weatherstation.wunderground.com/weatherstation/updateweatherstation.php?ID=ISICILIA97   //WU ID&PASSWORD=XXXXXX&dateutc=2018-02-09+07%3A30%3A00&winddir=210&windspeedmph=3&windgustmph=5&humidity=82&tempf=50.2&rainin=0.00&baromin=30.017&dewptf=44.9&weather=&clouds=&dailyrainin=0.00&softwaretype=WeatherDisplay%3AWD_console_17.0&action=updateraw

this is the problem

//WU ID
which is in the config.txt remove that from there:

Wunderground username=ISICILIA97 //WU ID

Ok I’m trying after removing that part indicated by you.

After having made the change and started the console, the usual program seems to send the data, but alas’ are not sent, I tried launching cronwu and in this way the data arrive.

you should see the output from consolewd sending it auto show in the terminal window of consolewd
if a manual send updates your WU then that indead was the problem, that line in the config.txt
and you should be OK now

This is the one that sends the consolewd file to the terminal automatically, but on the weather undeground site it does not update, while if I manually start the filme cronwu update as never?

WU data to send http://weatherstation.wunderground.com/weatherstation/updateweatherstation.php?ID=ISICILIA97&PASSWORD=XXXXXX&dateutc=2018-02-09+17%3A48%3A00&winddir=254&windspeedmph=2&windgustmph=4&humidity=78&tempf=53.5&rainin=0.00&baromin=29.834&dewptf=46.8&weather=&clouds=&dailyrainin=0.00&softwaretype=WeatherDisplay%3AWD_console_17.0&action=updateraw

all I can tell you is to keep an eye on it (the auto update)
and see if it does update WU
(and see if the data being sent changes, etc)

However I will continue to monitor it to see how it goes if it updates or not,
while on cwop and pws it does not update, only on pws updates every hour … is it normal?

Hi Brian,
the data communicates them, but very rarely on weather undeground there are holes where the data are very large as ever? Check you too.

https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=ISICILIA97#history

try as a test setting meteotemplate to not update fast in the config

Do I have to remove the quick upload to meteotemplate?

yes
set that to N instead of Y
in case that is causing the WU to not update as often as it should

Now that I’ve set the meteotemplate fast to NO, now weather undeground communicates the data perfectly every 5 minutes, where’s the problem? Is it possible to have meteotemplate fast and also weather underground every 5 minutes?

i am not sure exactly why there is a conflict
how long does it take for the cron program to update meteotemplate if you run that it in a terminal window?

I’m trying to update it manually by starting the cronmeteotemplate file from the terminal, but does not the data arrive on the site?

the data to be sent is only updated at the rate you set in WD
e,g every 5 minutes
so manaully running it will not make it update faster
but how long does it take for a manual update to finish

Since starting cronmeteotemplate from the terminal, the file on the server is updated quickly in a few seconds.

What could be the conflict in your opinion?