Problem Rain Peet Bros Ultimeter 2100

Hi Brian,
I wanted to tell you that I’m trying the new file you sent me to read the RAIN RATE, but unfortunately it still does not read it.

I am surprised by that, it should be working (note you will need more than 1 tip of the rain gauge)

Hi Brian, I confirm that it is raining right now and the program does not communicate the data of MM / H, ie how much rain accumulates in 1 hour.

Guys today I was looking at if the program consolewd went well and looking at the console where the data received from the program flow me out these rain data and 'normal?
Considering that today it has not rained.

Current data 17:46:51: Temperature = 13.8 Windspeed = 0.0 Gustspeed = 0.0 Direction = 0 Humidity = 73 Barometer = 1015.5 Daily Rain = 0.0
***** Received count = -----------------------------> 78
Found !!
raw baro 1015.5
Short data length 4 4 4 13
rain = 174.8
new rain = 174.8
old rain = 174.8
Date OK
Found !!

@Weather Display
You could help me with the settings of rain, today it rained 4.8mm and I had to put them manually, because the program has seen only 0.2mm, until last week everything worked, since yesterday I realized how I put you above in the code that in the rain settings something is not correct, what happened? Can we solve?

I look forward to your kind help, thank you very much

what I need to see is the rain debug info when a new rain tip has occured

How can I show you?

How come it brings 175mm rain today and also old rain 175mm, yesterday it did not rain and today only 4.8mm

Current data 21:03:30: Temperature= 12.0 Windspeed =8.1 Gustspeed =9.1 Direction =320 Humidity=92 Barometer=1011.9 Daily Rain=4.8
*****Received count =  ----------------------------->  59
Found !!
raw baro 1011.9
Short data length 4 4 6 0
rain =175.0
new rain =175.0
old rain =175.0
Data OK

Yesterday I had to give this command on the terminal for another application:
sudo apt-get update
Is it possible that caused the problem?

old rain is the previous rain total prior to the latest
what I need to see is when that increases (i,e when you get a new rain tip)

Ok, as soon as it rains and take the rain gauge, I tell you what value the program is processing.

Hi Brian,
I’m back home now, today it rained and the station console scores 3.30mm, the program has only processed 0.1mm.

How can I see when the millimeter has snapped on the console coming back?

I need to see the raw rain debug info from the console when the rain total increased

Unfortunately, the scroll does not make me go back to see the shot of the rain when it started to rain.

I have to wait for it to come back and I’m home.

Hello Finally I got a peck when the program started to read the rain, today it’s 1.3mm up to now, and the program only took 0.1mm a little while ago, I remind you that my station is a peet bros ultimiter 2100, underneath there is the part of the console when the rain has started in the program I hope it’s what you asked me.

Current data 20:02:09: Temperature= 10.4 Windspeed =9.4 Gustspeed =14.9 Direction =325 Humidity=84 Barometer=1003.6 Daily Rain=0.0
*****Received count =  ----------------------------->  92
Found !!
raw baro 1003.6
Short data length 4 4 7 1
rain =175.2
new rain =175.2
old rain =175.2
Data OK
Current data 20:02:09: Temperature= 10.4 Windspeed =9.5 Gustspeed =14.9 Direction =328 Humidity=84 Barometer=1003.6 Daily Rain=0.0
*****Received count =  ----------------------------->  61
Found !!
raw baro 1003.6
Short data length 4 4 7 2
rain =175.2
new rain =175.2
old rain =175.2
Data OK
Found !!
raw baro 1003.6
rain =175.2
new rain =175.2
old rain =175.2
Data OK
Current data 20:02:10: Temperature= 10.4 Windspeed =9.6 Gustspeed =14.1 Direction =326 Humidity=84 Barometer=1003.6 Daily Rain=0.1
*****Received count =  ----------------------------->  94
Found !!
raw baro 1003.6
rain =175.2
new rain =175.2
old rain =175.2
Data OK

What I do not understand and why the file that you sent me two weeks ago ', marked the rain, correctly and now he is defeated?!?
Sorry for my poor English but I help with google.

try this update
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/consolewdtest.zip

it looks like it was *10 too small

Ok just replaced, the next rain will update you. Thank you so much

Hi Brian,
this night it rained again, (we are lucky for now so we can test the program), the console station marks 0.25mm, while the program has read 0.1mm, I think there is to fix only the resolution of the rain shot.
Would you like to send by chance the configuration I had on windows about the rain, can you help?

that latest test program should be *10 higher amount that before
are you sure you actually using it?

I’m sure to use it because before, even if the console marked 0.25mm it did not rain in the program but it did, after it rained more.
While this night has just rained and 0.25mm has been taken on the console, the program has immediately received the rain, only that it shows 0.1mm instead of 0.25mm why? (The program at every rainfall should indicate 0.3mm etc…)

In this post you see on February 8th, you sent me a version of the program, where rain seemed to work.

can you post a screen shot of how you had the ultimeter rain gauge settings set in the windows version?

Certainly Yes, of course, here is the image of the setting on the windows of the rain.