Rainfall correction

Hi
WD10.37S 65 WMR300
Yesterday I recorded 10.2 mm rainfall for reasons unknown. Actually only 0.5 mm - maybe spiders climbing on the tipping bucket.
I tried the rainfall correction several times but it did not work - at one point it changed the baro figure to 0.5. Restarting WD recreated the data file and trying the correction again did not change the daily total.
Any suggestions ??
AlanB

I do have a youtube video showing how to correct a past days rain total
also you can set the needed day/month/year rain totals under control panel, offsets and initial rain

I am also having the same issue. I’ve modified it in the log files, tried in Rain To Date Tab,
and also in the Offsets/Initial rain and it goes back to the amount i’m trying to correct from.

I was on build 62, updated to 65 and still can’t correct it.

and it goes back to the amount i'm trying to correct from.
what does? the mode detailed information you can provide, the better

Hi
WMR300 Build 1037s65
I found that ‘Set Up Rain Totals’ does the job of correcting the accumulated totals. There does seem to be a bug in the View and modify rain totals as on one occasion it changed the baro figure to the amount I put in for the rain correction. I don’t understand what the Check data alignment button does.
I also use the 60 minute CSV log to export to a spreadsheet and I’ve noticed that the Rainlastmin (should that be ‘Rainlasthour’) column does not always have a figure although the Dailyrain figure does rise.
One other point - convert log files (reset graphs) using the MYYYYlg.txt (which I used to try to make the rain graph look correct) leaves out some data so the graphs show with missing hours.
Regards
Alan

I tried “Set Up Rain Totals” which I tried correcting the monthly rainfall. Entered 0.51 for the month, clicked set, clicked yes to save
the changes. Saw 0.51" on the main screen for the monthly totals, then it changed back after a second or 2 to 0.08" again.

If you would like to try, I can let you log into the computer if you want Brian. My website viewers complain
when it’s incorrect and send me emails to make sure I know lol.

maybe you have ticked to use the console rain total in weather station type setup, weather station type,davis station setup

That was my issues Brian.

Thank you very much!