Solar Data from VP2 not showing in WD

So I just installed both the UV and Solar sensors into my existing VP2 and were working yesterday (meaning that the data was showing in the main display in WD and was being passed to WU and my website) but now, nothing. From the VP2 console, there are regular fluctuating of readings but nothing is being captured on the log files (see attached screenshot). I think I must have changed a setting in the solar sensor setup menu but since the WIKI only references a much older version, I’m at a loss as to what “right” should look like. Any assistance would be great!

http://eaglerisingwx.homeserver.com/indexDesktop.php

John Beck

Have since added all of the associated screenshots for the solar sensor. Hopefully, someone will be able to point out what is preventing the solar readings from showing in WD.

solar.gif

do you have ticked that you have solar+uv in the weather station type setup , Davis setup?

Yes, I have ticked both the solar+UV ticked in the weather station setup tab.

I also noticed that when I viewed the data log in WD, I do not see either of these readings. Is there another way to view what the data logger is pulling from the Davis Console?

Attached a snipit of the Debug report and I noticed a couple things but do not know whether they are problems or not:

-“time period too short…aborted”
-“weather station type number 31”
-“Daylight savings not in use”

My weather station number on my console is “1” not “3” or “31”. Also, does the time recognized in WD and my desktop matter if they are not exact (and could this be causing problems with my data logger)?
Also, is there a way to “reset” the data logger? Is it as simple as disconnecting and re-connecting to the console and desktop?

I’m sort of just grasping at straws at this point.

the best thing is to .zip and email me your wdisplay.ini settings file

Just sent you the files in a PM. Thanks!

John B

I also need the wdisplayftp.reg ini settings file (zipped), from the databackup folder, after going action, back up registry entry now, in WD

Sent you the requested file via PM. Thanks!

I see the problem
go to control panel
bloom sky
untick to use solar from that (bottom of that screen)

Thanks, Brian. Will let you know what I see in the AM.

John B

Brian,
Your recommendations/observations were spot on! Both WD and meteotemplate and receiving up to date data.

John B