Recovering All Times Records ?

My All Times Records have been partly corrupted.
The WDISPLAY.INI file has only 2018 records, but the data used to be since 2008/
Any way to recover those records ?
Win 10, WDL 10.37 s62

yes
either use those from a back up of the wdisplay.ini file (e.g in the databackup folder and in the zip file there)
or if your logfiles are OK then go action, convert WD logfiles to data files, and tick convert all, and then click on OK

Tried both’ still getting this:
Seems the lose of data is “old” as I checked the WDISPLAY.INI file from June 2017 on my older PC

note,you would need to replace the all time records section in the wdisplay.ini file from a back up when WD is not running

The problem seems to be in the backup too, I opened the INI file as a notepad a read the records line by line - they are corrupted.

try resetting the all time records
via action, reset selected all time records
then go the convert all logfiles to data files

Thanks, did it. Still no good.

Will try to recover manually from the past months databackup zips.
Brian,
What are [Record high gust] [Record high gust2] [Record high gust3] exactly ?

month, year, all time

For some years, I’ve been in the habit of taking occasional screenshots of All-time & Year-to-date records. If something goes awry and my records are destroyed, I find it very easy to restore the records manually whereas trawling through backup files can take a long time and is not always successful.

This practice has saved my bacon on many occasions over the years when a sensor has failed or something goes wrong with WD.

:wink:Thanks, will do it