Couple of questions re custom screen creation.

OK been playing around with this and found it very frustrating!

I would very much like to create a custom screen showing the weather dials etc as I’m not happy with the dials screen that WD produces (i.e. the dials etc are not in the positions I want them etc).

1.Why is there no facility to add text to a custom screen i.e. add labels for the dials etc (or there doesn’t appear to be any in the menu that I can find).

2.If I add a background image and then add dials over the top of that, when I try to move/resize the dials to the size/position that I want, the only thing that moves is the background image, am I doing something wrong or is that a limitation of this facility? If on the other hand I position the dials first and then add the background image last, the dials don’t seem to overlay the background image properly?

you can customise the normal weather dials
(enable main screen customisation, under setup, advanced/misc)

you can also add labels to a custom screen
you just use another custom tag and then type in the wording to use (as manually enter custom tag option when you right mouse click)
as for 2,can you post a screen shot of the dials not overlaying the image properly? (have you actually checked the resulting output image for upload though?)

No I haven’t tested an upload yet I’ll try that and get back to you.

Also didn’t realise you could customise the dials screen, thanks for that :slight_smile: