Summary image

Hi,
All of a sudden my summary immage has about six inches of total blackness below (albuquerquewx.com) and I cannot get rid of it?? Also the High/Low temp has all but disappeared.??
Jim

url?

http://www.albuquerquewx.com/

it looks like you have set to use a web cam image as the background
check that image,see what it looks like etc
you can customise the summary image
what version /build of WD?

also you need to fix the link to your web site in your forum profile :wink:

Brian,
I do not have a webcam image set up. I use a network cam that is setup to upload directly and does not use WD in the normal way. I have no webcam as far as WD knows. This location netcam uploads to the server for my other location’s page server (southparkwx.com) because this cam is not capable of SFTP which is required by the server for albuquerquewx.com, so I send it to the other station’s server and have WD (albuquerquewx.com) do a download from that site and put it up on albuquerquewx.com once per hour (using SFTP). It has worked this way for about a year now. The albuquerquewx.com summary image is a static image, not webcam, that I have used since the beginning (2002).

I’ve been through the summary image customizing a million times and can’t get the hi/lo temps to show and now too to get rid of the long black tall that you see. This happened several years ago and I got it corrected relatively quickly but don’t remember how I did it and can’t seem to duplicate now. At the very bottom of the summary customizing page is an icon height and width setup. I’ve tried readjusting the height from 98 but it will not hold. It just goes right back to 98. Don’t know if that has anything to do with it. I played with the font setup too and once it appeared to bring back the hi/lo but it didn’t stay long and then this long black tail showed up! I’ve used the ctrl/shift to move things around too but it hasn’t helped either problem. (I always save the changes, too)

My forum profile is correct. I have two independent locations/setups as indicated above and the problem is with albuquerquewx.com, not southparkwx.com. My guess is I have checked and unchecked everything I can think of to get the hi/lo temps back to the summary image and that brought on the long black tail somewhere, but I can’t find it and am at wits end.

I am using the current version as of yesterday. I downloaded that yesterday just in case and it made no difference and it didn’t, so here I am! Anymore ideas?? #-o
Jim

your forum profile goes to
http://www.southparkwx.com%20%26%20http//www.albuquerquewx.com
which is clearly wrong

you could start over with any customisation of the summary screen
exit WD
then use regedit.exe
then search for wdisplayftp.ini
and find
[broadcast custom]
and delete that whole section

also the latest .zip update fixes the setting the icon size bug

It had no effect other than clear all of the image settings.

if you could .zip and email me your settings files, I will check/test here
see the FAQ for how to do that