WD receiving data but Quality stays red, graph doesn't update

When I started WD this morning (USA-MST) it appeared to download Davis Vantage VUE logger as usual, although I wasn’t paying that much attention., put the graph never finished updating, and I noticed that while the Data Received light blinks green as usual the Data Quality light stays red. WeatherLink displays normally, and the station console appears to be working normally as well. Running 10.37S57, Windows 10.
I will add that I was caught up in MalwareBytes massive “oops” yesterday and had to go through several restarts before the problem went away, but WD did not appear to be affected and operated normally for over 8 hours after the last restart.
Thanks for ideas…
Bruce

might be a problem with the barometer offset in WD
what do you have set for that?

Dagnabit, I did that once before! I reset it for about would be a few feet under water, I’m sure – an offset of 30.36 in.! I didn’t search for the right thing, or I probably would have found that previous episode. Sorry about that…

its an offset
not what you want the barometer to be

Yea, I know. And, as I remember about a nanosecond after I saw your question about the setting, I remembered that I knew it before. I’m on 2 head-cold meds in addition to 3 regular blood pressure drugs, all of which have dizziness and light-headedness as common side effects, so I’ll blame this on them…