This site not secure according to web browser just now

I just got a warning that the site is wrongly configured and had to add a security exception in order to browse it. This did not happen about half an hour ago when I accessed it. Just thought I’d point it out so maybe Chris can sort it so as not to put new folks off.

Stuart

I’m working on it. I removed some redundant domains and it’s messed things up somehow.

I think it’s fixed now.

Some days I hate Linux and other days I absolutely hate it :x :x :x

I had to do that as well, but figured it was Firefox’s fault or Kapersky’s. eh… it works now.

Yes seems fine now and I’ve deleted the security exception I added for this server and all is fine.

Stuart

The error is back.

I’m trying to resolve what may be related issues with cookies for a couple of people. The certificates are only self-certs whilst I try to figure out why the real certs don’t work the same way for weather-watch.com as they do for my other sites.

I think we’re back to normal again. Actually I’m hoping that the config is better than it’s been for the last 6 months or so.

Yes, up and running again :smiley:

For those who are interested in exciting things like cyber-security, the weather-watch.com and www.weather-watch.com sites now get an A+ rating on the SSL Labs test -

If you’re running Apache you might also want to look at this… Redirecting to ssl-config.mozilla.org... It helps you to tune your config file with the best SSL configuration settings.

Yes, just tested, A+ it is. Great Job👍