Battery Voltage for RainWise MKIII

Hi Brian,

I came across this post regarding battery voltage tags for the RainWise - MKIII http://discourse.weather-watch.com/p/455462. I took a look at the Custom Tag Files feature and I was not able to generate a list of tags to choose from. Does this feature work on the latest mac version, if so what is the proper procedure to find and create the general battery custom tag.

Thanks,
Paul

There is a custom tag for the battery and CC-3000 logger battery. They work with PC I don’t know about Mac.

Thanks Zeppline, do you know what the tag name is for the windows version.

you should have a tagslist.txt file in the resource folder
%batteryvolts%…Rain wise 2000/Weather Hawk/ Acu-rite battery level
%batteryvolts2%…Rain wise 2000 battery 2 level

Thanks Brian, I have the two tags uploading. Sorry for the additional questions but what do the tags tell me, max and min for voltage for the day, or current voltage and ?.

thanks again

They read the actual voltage. You will see voltage increase with the sun when charging.

Ok, yes. The %batteryvolts% is aligning with the current voltage level. What is the %batteryvolts2% representing? Can these values be trended, I was hoping to add it like an additional sensor but have not figured out how to that. Thanks.

%batteryvolts2% is the cc-3000 interface batteries. I don’t knowing about trending, mine is on the main screen display.

Ok, thanks very much Zeppline. Appreciate that.