uRADMonitor Support

I do, I saw that he recently had a go on Indegogo as well, 17 hours left as of this writing.

I will get you a test program to see to get some data
do you have a normal weather station too though?
I wonder why its coloured black…not good when wanting to measure temperature too

I wonder how the gamma rad detector works in an aluminum box but it does look well made :slight_smile:

Gamma is fine in an aluminium box. If it does alpha and/or beta then they’re not going to work too well.

Live and learn, thanks :slight_smile:

@abeasley
if you could email me or PM me your ID and Key for your device :slight_smile:
i.e from
https://www.uradmonitor.com/dashboard/
API tab

see if this test program will work to show data from the local IP address
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/cronuradmonitor.zip

Brian,

I have tested the cronuradmonitor and it successfully retrieved the data with or without the ID and Key.

Modified as originally when I entered the ID and Key it was failing, subsequent test this did not occur

yes, its working good in getting the data direct from local IP
I just now need to decode it etc and then get WD to use it

Hi Brian,

Correct, it is working good pulling the data. You could also contact the Radu Motisan [email protected] the designer of UradMonitor who know doubt be pleased to hear from you… should it be required

“id”:“8200000C”,“type”:“8”,“detector”:“SI29BG”,“voltage”:380,“cpm”:13,“temperature”:42.44,“humidity”:23.26,“pressure”:100351,“voc”:2840525,“co2”:477,“ch2o”:0.04,“pm25”:14,“uptime”: 691237}}

I would consider this integration should be similar to the PurpleAir: Air Quality Monitoring

I would consider this integration should be similar to the PurpleAir: Air Quality Monitoring
yes. I am going to be using what I have already basicly :)

there should be a file called
testairquality.txt
can one (or both) of you guys email (or post here) that file :slight_smile:

As requested :smiley:

testairquality.txt (199 Bytes)

good oh
what I will do is add a setting to the existing purple air setup to use as uRADmonitor and so use the cronairquality.exe program (i.e I will update that program)
I will work on this tomorrow

Brian,

Thanks and I will for the notifications as whenever you finish update. I might be otherwise occupied with a BBQ and beer

try a new update of WD
and tick the option to use as uRADMonitor in the purple air setup (setup, advanced/misc) and enter your IP address as you did in the test program
and then see if the new cronairquality picks up the data or PM2.5 (at this stage)

Hi Brian,

No, this did not return the data for PM2.5

always a bit tricky when you do not have the hardware
if you run the cronairquality, is the , airquality2.txt file updated?
make sure you have ticked to use the local IP in the purple air setup

Hi,

I have sent you a PM and the answer to the previous question was no.

OK, made good progress now, thanks to Brientim
use the latest .zip udpate :slight_smile:
(includes new cronairquality.exe)
CO2 and carbonmonoxide is picked up now and plotted (instead of pm1 and 1.5) along with pm2.5 and the AQI
there is also a new custom tag for the carbonmonoxide (there was already one for CO2)