TNETWeather - KrelvinAZ passed away

I understand from his Facebook page that Kevin Reed - TNETWeather/KrelvinAZ passed away a couple of days ago. He was one of the early forum members and has helped many people with answers to questions over the years.

It is very sad news! 10+ years ago I had collaborated with him to generate a set of website templates for Weather-Display software use. Under the handle of TNETweather, he was open, sharing and always willing to help his fellow weather enthusiasts on the Weather-Display and Cumulus forums with scripts, graphics and general debugging assistance. His contributions to the weather community have stood the test of time and continue in broad usage. He will be missed by all he has known/assisted in the weather enthusiast community.

Very sad indeed :frowning: His TNET website is still up and shows that his contributions be missed in other areas too.

oh wow, that is very sad!
his work on the clientraw parser was particular very usefull and helpfull !
and he was very knowledgeable about scripts etc and was always willing to help (and on wxforum)
RIP , and condolences to the family

over the 18 years now, I have had too many users (that I have been made aware of ) of WD pass away now :frowning:

Yes very very sad ! RIP

MikeyM

Very sad to hear that. I used the TNET graphics for my signature banner for several years and they were great.

RIP Kevin.

Definitely sad news. Kevin helped me, and many others, on many occasions. He was one of the pioneers.

RIP.

Very sorry to hear this. He contributed a wealth of info/scripts to the weather hobbyist community and allowed me to get a professional looking web site up and running in a short amount of time. He will be sorely missed. My condolences to his family.

Very sad news. He was a great help.

Wow. I was shocked to read this. Rest in peace Kevin.

:frowning:

ASwith every one else…very sad news and a total shock. Helped me with stuff in the past and his contribution to the weather community running their own websites was second to none. Will be missed by so many.

TrevP

Yes indeed, losing Kevin is a great loss to our weather community. Although his legacy will continue to be in the scripts that we most have on our pages. Rest in peace Kevin and condolences to his family.

–Stan Y.
Maui, Hawaii

I have added many of Kevin’s scripts to my legacy scripts page. I think he would be pleased to know that his scripts have stood the test of time and are in such wide usage. Rest in peace, Kevin.

Damn I hate that.
I hired Kevin some years back to develop a website for my business at the time. We spoke on the phone numerous times.
Always happy to help and never in a hurry to get you off the phone.
He developed a great site for me.
RIP Kevin.