Rain Graphs ????

Not sure if its me, but I have noticed with the Flash WDL that when you check the last 31 days rain graph that the info is incorrect.

On the old WDL the graph shows I had 5.1mm 6 days ago, .3mm 7 days ago, and 12.4mm 12 days ago.

The correct days that should be showing on the graph is 31 Dec was 12.4mm so 7 days ago, 5 Jan had .3mm so should show as 2 days ago, and on the 6th Jan we had 5.1mm which should show on the graph as 1 day ago.

I noticed on the new Java WDL that the last 7 days rain graph and 31 days rain graph is different again to the Flash WDL and both appear to be incorrect

So in short, on the Flash WDL the 7 day rainfall graph is correct, the 31 day graph is incorrect.

On the Java WDL both 7 day and 31 day graphs are incorrect.

Cheers

I am curious, what version of WD are you using?
Someone else had this same issue with their rainfall data, but it doesn’t seem to be occurring for the site I use.

Running the latest version of WD that was put on the site a few days ago.

I might go back a version see if it changes anything.

its working OK here for me
so not related to the latest version of WD

you could try converting the WD logfile to data file (and then click to recreate the last 31 days data file too)

Thanks Brian that fixed the problem by following your instructions.

Both sites are correct now, however, for Yerren, the last 7 day graph is confusing with the days at the bottom starting with a Tuesday

I say it looks confusing because last sunday was when we had the 12.4mm rain, then yesterday on Saturday, we had 5.1mm of rain yet the 2 days are beside each other on the graph.

So if it was modified to be the same as the Flash WDL that the day starts as Sunday and ends with the Saturday it would look right

I am currently working on fixing that, it should come right in the next day or so :slight_smile:

Sorry Yerren I edited my post then you replied but as I think, if the day started with Sunday then that would fix it.

But either way I know your tweaking and please dont get me wrong for being picky but am just trying to help by advising what I see.

Thank you Yerren.

I noticed the same issue with both FreshWDL and the old Flash-based WDL. The steps above have fixed it, thanks Brian.