Control Panel CWOP Settings Problem (RESOLVED)

Happy New Year! I am having a problem gaining access to the CWOP settings through the Control Panel. I am running WD 10.37 b62 with Windows 10 build 1709. When I click on the CWOP button in the Control Panel nothing happens except I still get downloads from my datalogger but it seems to freeze up all commands to WD. I have to go to Task Manager to shutdown WD. I seem to be able to get access to the other settings in the Control Panel as long as I don’t try the CWOP settings icon. As always any help is really appreciated.

most likely that setup screen is opening off screen
try
delete the setting
[Main cwop setup]
in the wdisplay.ini settings file
(when WD is not running)

Hi Brian! I see you are starting the new year with the same expertise level as in past years. Your suggestion allowed me to get my CWOP running. Thank you.

Hi. I forgot to mention I am running a dual monitor setup. I love to have my WD main screen running and displayed on my secondary monitor while I do other tasks on the main display. I don’t know if that was part of the cause of the CWOP setting problem but all is well now. Thanks again.

Further info on this issue: First, close your WD program. Then, in your “file explorer” browse to the WDISPLAY folder. In the search area bar, type “wdisplay.ini” without the quotation marks. When you see the file, click on it to open it and use your “find” command located in your “edit” tab. Type in CWOP and it will take you to the CWOP text command. This is where you can edit the size of the pop up window for the CWOP icon. Brian said to keep the left function at “0” and the top function at “0”. Click save and exit when done. Reopen your WD program and click on CWOP found in the Control Panel. You should now see the CWOP pop up window. I also was using dual monitors when having the buried CWOP pop up window. When this pop up is open but hidden, when you click on the WD main window, you can not close or populate any other WD functions. Use CTRL ATL DEL to bring up the “task manager” and end the WD task. Now is when you can edit the CWOP in the “wdisplay.ini”.