JavaScript WDL version 1.0.0 alpha.

As long as you’re using a normal version of the software it happens automatically.
We should be up to version 1.1.7.7 (in the bottom right), so if you see that on your site everything is good.

-Yerren

Where has this request got to on the list?

Third from the top of the gauge adjustments/fixes column.

Yerren:
Thanks for the reply and setting my mind at ease that I’m not running an old version.

And a bigger thank you for this program. Nice work, indeed. Thanks.
Dale

Nearly :slight_smile:

Hmm this is strange… What browser are you in?

Sorry, IE11. . . Just tried some others and it’s OK in Edge and Chrome, so I wouldn’t worry :slight_smile:

Main thing is it works, and many thanks.

Saw that as well, IE11.

Hi Yerren

1.1.7.8 running here and looking great.

Thanks for your continued tweaking towards the software.

Hi,

I updated to the latest version of freshWDL and modified the html and config.js file still not indoor temps showing up. Any idea what I did wrong?

http://weather.thecaseys.info/default.html.

This was added to the gaugeSettings datastructure.

temperature02: {
        enabled: true,
        title: "Indoor Temperature",
        input: "indoor",
        highLowEnabled: true
    }

Hi, looking at your config file, it seems you have two different guageSettings data structures. Try joining them into one, e.g.:

gaugeSettings = {
        solar: {
            enabled: true
        },
        UV: {
            enabled: true
        },
        windChill: {
            mode: "windchill", //The default mode, either "heatIndex" or "windchill" (note: lowercase c)
           autoSwitch: true //If true, will switch between heat index/wind chill depending on what is appropriate.
        },
        temperature: {
            title: " TempMDC "
        },		
        temperature01: {
        }
};

Let me know how that goes.

Thank you for the quick response.

Good catch on the cut and paste error, I should have seen that myself. However still no luck with the new config.

I’m still getting an error from your config file. I think now you have only one lot of guageSettings, but there is some left over text down below it!
see: https://i.imgur.com/nXdU5Ey.png, everything highlighted needs to be removed.

-Yerren

Thank you for the reply. The file I saved did not have the extra stuff in it when I checked. Today I tried replacing the contents of the config and then renaming the config in case there was some cache I was missing. Nothing made a difference. Still no indoor temp.

Hi, at least I’m not getting any errors now.
I believe you need to use “temperature02” as opposed to “temperature01”. Now I wonder who came up with that confusing naming scheme… :lol:

E.g.,

}

After requesting help from the team, the below is my code on getting the indoor temp to work, along with the indoor temp showing the high and low for the day, and as Yerren said you need to set the value as 02 for the indoor unit (temperature02)

title: “Indoor”,
input: “indoor”,

That worked. Thank you for all the help.

Hi Yerren

Since you have just added the indoor temp capability into FreshWDL, I have just noticed that on the graphs “Indoor Temp last 24 hours” is not available in the drop down box.

That graph is available in the old WDL so wonder if this could be added as a future addition when you get around to it.

Also, not sure if this could be added…but in WDL if you click a component, like the Temp, or Barometer etc, it opens up the related graph which displays the graph for the component that you clicked.

Hmm, good point about the indoor temp graphs.
I’ll keep both those points in mind for when I have some free time again!

Is rain rate available or could it be added?