JavaScript WDL version 1.0.0 alpha.

Your graphs are showing fine at my end mate.

looks OK to me too
might have just been a temporary glitch with the data

Good spotting. Indeed the titles seem to have forgotten how to say “last”…
There was a missing entry in the dictionary file, I’ve fixed it now.

It’ll probably be a few hours before the update comes through.

-Yerren

Hi Yerren

No panic of course, but if you made changes, did you manage to make the change for the high low for indoor temp or correct the rain gauge order ??? if so then I can reactivate display high low, if not, all is good.

Hi,

I’ve actually just been working on that this morning, and have also pushed that update to the server.
Feel free to enable the high/low for the indoor temperature now, and that way when the update comes through it’ll all be working.

-Yerren

Thank you Yerrin

I hope you have a great weekend.

Regards

Bruce

Hi Yerrin the hi-lo is working perfectly now so the changes have come through. The rain gauge changes havent come through but ill keep a lookout for it.

Again thank you for your good work on this setup.

Trivial suggestion: when selecting graphs the drop-down menu appears on the left of the default graph, a long way away from the Graphs button. Could we have it to the right?

Is there any way to add Dew Point to the page? That is a big deal here in the summer.

Seems like it wouldn’t be hard to implement. My only concern is that changing it now might feel a bit janky for existing users.
Does anyone else have an opinion? I’m happy to implement it given some sort of general agreement :slight_smile:

-Yerren

I just had a test and it doesnt make it clunky for me to change from left to right. So I am all good with it.

If you make the change can you possibly look at the rain guages too still being the wrong way around…

Have a great day.

It’s on the to-do list :wink:
EDIT: it’s actually at the top of the todo list now!

cool. How ever you layout the page is good with me.

We are expecting 70F dew points again this weekend. Tough on Minnesotans…

For clarity:

How do I update my website’s code to the latest implementation of the evolving program?

Does it pull it in automatically? Is there something to ‘refresh’ the website to the latest version?

I’v forgotten what I did, if anything, the last time there was an update.

As long as you’re using a normal version of the software it happens automatically.
We should be up to version 1.1.7.7 (in the bottom right), so if you see that on your site everything is good.

-Yerren

Where has this request got to on the list?

Third from the top of the gauge adjustments/fixes column.

Yerren:
Thanks for the reply and setting my mind at ease that I’m not running an old version.

And a bigger thank you for this program. Nice work, indeed. Thanks.
Dale

Nearly :slight_smile:

Hmm this is strange… What browser are you in?