title: “Secondo Sensore”,
input: 1
},
in fact, in globals.js it refers to “input 1”:
//Widget Config / Settings
var widgetList = {
apparent: {enabled: true},
temperature: {enabled: true, title: “default”, highLowEnabled: true},
temperature02: {enabled: true, title: “default”, highLowEnabled: true, input: 1}, //input: extra sensor 1
temperature03: {enabled: true, title: “default”, highLowEnabled: true, input: 2}, //input: extra sensor 1

using these settings, it seems to work fine at moment
as you can see: http://www.estensemeteo.com/

Hi!
sorry for my English :oops:
changing temp3 with solar or uv it’s seems better
what do you think about it?
Sergio

Hi,
“input: 1” or “input: 2” just refer to where the data is fetched from in the Clientraw files, so do whatever works for you.

I plan on adding the option to change temp3 with solar or UV, but it will take a while for me to be able to implement it.

All time you need, Yerren!!
It’s a great job anyway.
If i can I would just suggest you to change, in the future, wind speed and gust bars with a round widget (as in old wdl, to understand); or try to put words “wind” and “gust” outside bars.

Can someone help me out please…I have added the extra temperature sensor which will be displaying my inside temperature.

The inside temp still works on the old WDL but I cannot get it to display the temp in Freshwdl

I have tried setting the input from 1 to 10 for sensor 2 but i still cannot get it to display the inside temp.

I need to know what input number i need to for freshwdl js file to get the info from the clientraw file please.

Hi,

Set the input to “indoor”,
E.g:

input: "indoor",

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

Thank you Yerrin your a gentleman and a scholar…just one small issue, the min - max for the indoor is showing between 0 and 1 …have i done something else wrong.

And also, are you aware the rain gauges changed, now it is the yearly rainfall gauge that is first rather than the daily rainfall gauge i.e they changed order from daily, monthly, yearly to yearly monthly, daily

Regards

Bruce

You’re very welcome :slight_smile:

From memory, the indoor temperature doesn’t have high/low data records for whatever reason.
To deal with this, you can disable them for that gauge, by using: highLowEnabled: false. So your whole config for that gauge looks something like:

temperature02: {
            enabled: true,
            title: "Indoor Temperature",
            input: "indoor",
            highLowEnabled: false
        }

Hi again Yerren. Again thank you for your prompt response.

The indoor temp does have a high low as it is enabled on my old WDL and is still working. In the interim, i will disable the high low but someday if you do get to look at it that would be much appreciated.

http://www.fairfieldweather.info/old.html

Clientraw #128 & #129.

Thanks for that! I must have missed it, as it is called inTemp in the parser I’m using, as opposed to indoor temp.
I’ll let you know when I’ve fixed that up, but it’ll be a little while, assignments galore for the next two weeks!

Thank you Yerrin.

PM when you get it done and absolutely no rush.

The rain graphs from my earlier post ??? did you purposely shift them around ???

Good luck with your assignments.

I think the rain gauges just got swapped around due to them stacking from the right instead of the left in this layout, I’ll check it out later on :slight_smile:

My graphs say undefined

I just upgraded to WD94.

Trying to figure out if it is Yerren, WD or me.

https://rms-weather.rdale.org/weather.php

Your graphs are showing fine at my end mate.

looks OK to me too
might have just been a temporary glitch with the data

Good spotting. Indeed the titles seem to have forgotten how to say “last”…
There was a missing entry in the dictionary file, I’ve fixed it now.

It’ll probably be a few hours before the update comes through.

-Yerren

Hi Yerren

No panic of course, but if you made changes, did you manage to make the change for the high low for indoor temp or correct the rain gauge order ??? if so then I can reactivate display high low, if not, all is good.

Hi,

I’ve actually just been working on that this morning, and have also pushed that update to the server.
Feel free to enable the high/low for the indoor temperature now, and that way when the update comes through it’ll all be working.

-Yerren

Thank you Yerrin

I hope you have a great weekend.

Regards

Bruce