JavaScript WDL version 1.0.0 alpha.

Excellent work Yerren and thanks for posting the link to the ChangeLog which I remembered to read this time :wink:

In there you mention that the Rain Gauge ticks are always whole numbers now.
Unfortunately, my Monthly and Yearly gauges still show the following graduations: 0 / 20.25 / 40.5 / 60.75 / 81mm i.e. the same as before.

If you need any further info to narrow this down, please let me know.

Depending on what HTML file you are using currently, it might take a bit for those changes to come through (due to a mistake in the script files I uploaded during the update) it should come right in a few hours or so :slight_smile:

GrantK mine was the same as you the numbers were still not right so i pressed Ctrl and clicked refresh page in browser and it came right.

Should be all up and running fine now :slight_smile:

Thanks Huggy. I tried that earlier without success but have just done it again and problem solved :slight_smile:

Many thanks Yerren, all good now :slight_smile:

All good, working now.
:greenjumpers: IE11 :thumbright:

Looks great :slight_smile:

http://www.gudmundsbyn.se/vader/FreshWDLmaster.html

Great stuff! I think a donation is in order. . .

My solar has a place for a bar but no color.

Do I need to change something?

Have you thought about changing the wind to a dial/speedometer style?

Currently the solar bar is percentage based. Turns out, most people canā€™t get that readingā€¦ So itā€™s not something on your end, itā€™s on mine! :wink: Both these issues are on the list :smiley:

Much appreciated! :smiley:

All is up and running. :smiley:
Very easy setup
http://www.weather.kopaida.club/uploadWD/FreshWDLmaster.html
Thanks Yerren

Glad to hear it :smiley:

Yerren, just to let you know. I tried WDL on my old Amazon Kindle Fire using the Silk browser and it works great. Good job!

Nice, thatā€™s pretty awesome to hear! :smiley:

Not sure if this has been mentioned but Iā€™d like the option to turn off the forecast text shown from WD as I dont use that forecast on my site. I use WXSim for my forecasting. Adding the latest WXSim forecast would be problematic so just for me the option to remove the text would be good.

Stuart

Something weird at my place:
I have FreshWDL showing just fine on my Win 7 laptop under the Mozilla Firefox display.

I went to three other computers I have, running anything from Win 10 with autoupdates and Mozilla, Chrome and IE on it, down to Win 7 with similar browsers, and an old XP with an old version of Firefox on it.

On those manchines I get the Splash screens, and the getting data message, with the little marching dots at the end, but never get any change to the dynamic real time display.

Anyone else had this going on? It all seemed to start after I uploaded the cofig and .html files about a week ago.

I can see if Iā€™d goofed it up and nothing loaded, but why run on one computer and none of the others, no matter what browser I use. Iā€™d think that the virus software wouldnā€™t prevent the data from loading, and itā€™s the same on all the computers, ZoneAlarm.

cant help much with out knowing the URL

Dale my guess would be that the path for the clientraw files in the config file is wrong.

Stuart