JavaScript WDL version 1.0.0 alpha.

[quote author=Align link=topic=65997.msg531541#msg531541 date=1516039646]
WDL

Firstly I would like to thank Yerren and friends for the excellent work on the FreshDWL solution, it appears much improved over the earlier system.

I

I did notice that it doesn’t work with a (shorter) clientrawextra.txt from an older version of WD, I would expect a similar issue with files generated from something other than WD.

Yerren, I didn’t see it mentioned anywhere but, would it be possible to squeeze in Dew Point in the display? Thanks.

I’ll chuck it on the list :slight_smile:

Just a comment on the 7 day graphs, today (Tuesday) the x axis shows correctly starting with Tuesday and ending with Monday. So it seems that either Yerren has fixed it or the issue happens on a Monday!

Stuart

I am going to play dumb here.

My FreshWDL has been buzzing along for a while.

But when you updated the page, I did not update anything on my server.
But-some of the updates are there.

Clearer colors on the data update etc.

How can that be?

I will update the files this week.

http://weather.rms.rdale.org/weather.php

simply because the script files are being sourced from the github repoistory
and so when Yerren updates those, everyone gets those improvements
(if you refresh the page)
but there are some improvements add to the actual html file (and any customisation you did to that you would need to do again though)

Hi Yerren,
Thanks for the response. I’m going to have to do a bit more investigation however interestingly the Hutton station that is failing is the one with completed values in the fields whereas Westonzoyland is the one that got lots of absent data works.

I’ve also looked at the options in the Meteohub software and it has no way of turning on/off data field values. As I say lots more to discover. I will keep you informed.

Many thanks

Alan

I wish I had already fixed it… It actually does only happens on one day of the week, for some reason :lol: It is truly a curious bug…

Just to see if it works, maybe try upload the clientraw files manually once, with the "-"s replaced with "0"s (I suggest using find/replace), and see if it will load then. If it does, it is a simple adjustment to make the replacement happen automatically, which we can add in a local script file for the time being. :slight_smile:

Hey guys, just released a small patch to fix some issues. :slight_smile:

Notable changes:

• Rainfall graph date issues fixed.
  • Now Internet Explorer compatible.
  • UV gauge now works properly without solar enabled.

Full changelog: https://github.com/Yerren/FreshWDL/blob/master/Changelog.md

What you need to do to utilise update: Nothing, it will roll out automatically.

Excellent work Yerren and thanks for posting the link to the ChangeLog which I remembered to read this time :wink:

In there you mention that the Rain Gauge ticks are always whole numbers now.
Unfortunately, my Monthly and Yearly gauges still show the following graduations: 0 / 20.25 / 40.5 / 60.75 / 81mm i.e. the same as before.

If you need any further info to narrow this down, please let me know.

Depending on what HTML file you are using currently, it might take a bit for those changes to come through (due to a mistake in the script files I uploaded during the update) it should come right in a few hours or so :slight_smile:

GrantK mine was the same as you the numbers were still not right so i pressed Ctrl and clicked refresh page in browser and it came right.

Should be all up and running fine now :slight_smile:

Thanks Huggy. I tried that earlier without success but have just done it again and problem solved :slight_smile:

Many thanks Yerren, all good now :slight_smile:

All good, working now.
:greenjumpers: IE11 :thumbright:

Looks great :slight_smile:

http://www.gudmundsbyn.se/vader/FreshWDLmaster.html

Great stuff! I think a donation is in order. . .