JavaScript WDL version 1.0.0 alpha.

Look good Yerrin,

I have removed the solar and UV and they are showing in Chrome and not in Safari. Link to page http://southwestweather.com/wx/FreshWDL.html

See screen shoots

Join millions of us and switch to Chrome :wink:

Not showing in my chrome

Hold ctrl and click refresh on the browser.

I don’t see them in Chrome, probably you have an old version cached.

if you google how many still use IE11
you will see its way down the list
with much more use Chrome now

I’ve used IE since day 1 and wont change, I’ll go down with the ship.

Same as above.

Chrome would almost be the most used now but I also have Firefox and find that runs quicker than chrome.

And yes the page displays fine in Firefox too

I understand that people don’t want to support IE, and that’s fine. I’ve never asked anyone writing a script to change it just so it works on IE.

IE is not used much anymore and is not supported anymore so may be vulnerable to security issues.

I used to be that way too, didn’t switch to Firefox* when that was all the rage, but Chrome was the iceberg that sank my IE :lol:

*Haven’t tried the latest Firefox which has very good reviews.

IE is still supported and I do get security updates for it.

A very nice update Yerren, many thanks :smiley:

Just so you know, I didn’t change anything in the .html or config files, just reloaded my page and the new version appeared.

I have one very minor improvement to suggest:

• Nice to see that the rainfall graphs are now auto-scaling according to rainfall received
  • However, it would look better if the vertical axis was scaled in whole mm, or even better, in 10’s of mm

At present, my vertical axis has the following graduations: 20.25, 40.5, 60.75 and 81mm which look a little odd.

It’s a very minor point though, bordering on nit-picking and the other improvements can’t be faulted IMO.

I use Chrome only where necessary, for example with my video surveillance system which doesn’t work properly under Firefox.

However, the new Firefox Quantum is still my browser of choice, mainly because of the huge number of add-ons you can use. It’s also blazingly fast as the reviews have stated.

The refresh of chrome worked

Thanks
BTrip

Nice job Yerren! =D> Had to Shift-F5 to get the screen refreshed. Looks very nice and the new green color is much easier to see - THANK YOU!

Oh sweet! :slight_smile: That makes life a little easier…

Good idea, I’ll add that in to the next update, it does look cleaner that way!

And for the TO DO pile, have the Graphs exclude the UV and/or Solar graphs if they have been disabled in the config.js file.

Hi Yerren

Not sure if you done it in the last update, but i note now the page auto scales when you rotate on a phone or table now and the whole page is displaying.

Looks good.

Aha, well spotted. Works for me too.

Mobile rotation was mentioned in the changelog :wink:

I am glad you’ve noticed it so fast!