JavaScript WDL version 1.0.0 alpha.

I’m a late comer to this thread, which Don kindly indicated in another forum.

First, amazing to have this older style, but still very nicely designed, program emulated with much more secure and stable work.

I have read some of the comments and the intricacies to make this work are beyond my grasp, but hats off to Yerren for his work in getting this up to speed.

While I realize this is still in the very early stages, alpha I believe, perhaps I can comment on a couple things. I think Don has already mentioned that the ‘heartbeat’ pulse in the upper left has colors from grey to light green that are far from adequate contrast for us older folks. Perhaps the green can be a really dark green, approaching the saturation seen with the Wind Speed green and purple.

Secondly, I have used the config.js file to select US units for my display. However, while the tick marks along the side of the daily rainfall are correct, the monthly and yearly marks are set at and stay in mm. In addition, when one cycles the various options for temperature from C to F and back, the inscriptions along side the thermometer change nicely. However the rain module only changes the area under each tube, and doesn’t affect the inscriptions or scaling along the side of all three.

Perhaps these are areas already identified, and I apologize for bringing them up again.

But it is all in my enthusiasm to see my old friend “WDL” gaining a new lease on life through the efforts of Yerren to bring it to this level.

Thank you. Dale