Merry Christmas

Hi everyone, once again its that time of the year again, I would just like to thank Brian & all the rest of you for all of help that you guys have giving me over the past year, without Brian’s help I would have given up years ago, so happy Christmas & a Happy new year to you all.
many thanks.

teal.

Yes, a Very Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Holidays to everyone on the forum. A special thanks to Brian and Chris and everyone else that helps for all they do for everyone on the forum!

:x-mas: :reindeer: :santa:

Cheers

MikeyM

Hi everyone, once again its that time of the year again, I would just like to thank Brian & all the rest of you for all of help that you guys have giving me over the past year, without Brian's help I would have given up years ago, so happy Christmas & a Happy new year to you all. many thanks.

Could not agree more! Merry Christmas to all :santa: Hope everyone gets a new weather station under the tree!

Doug

Happy Christmas everyone.

I know Santa will already have been for some people, but others still wait for him. I hope he brings you some fun stuff, but most importantly I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

Chris

I am the mother in laws
She was up at 6:30 am Xmas stressing and fussing
Saying she has to start early as no one will help
I offer to help,but that is declined
I think the safest thing is to keep out of her way

Merry Xmas everyone
And thanks to people like niko and martyn who
Help others and to Chris keeping the forum going
Got a few Xmas donations,much appreciated!
:slight_smile:

Christmas Traditions Around the World

How “Merry Christmas” is said

Afrikaans: Gese

More info about Christmas can be found here

teal.

Have yourself a Happy Festivus (for the rest of us).