No am/pm indication on times in All Time Records - This Month and This Year

There is no am/pm indication on the time of day in WD’s “All Time Records” (from the View Panel/Menu) when “This Month” and “This Year” are selected (I see some 24hr-type times when “All Time” is selected).

I was suspicious due the complete absence of 24hr-type times in This Month - and then a new record popped-up before my eyes at 3:02pm, but it is just displayed as “03:02”.

Yes, I’ve noticed the same thing, with record high temps showing times during the very early hours of the morning when using WD for Windows 10.37S.

Last month I gave up on running WD in 12 hour mode with AM/PM and switched to 24 hour mode. That has solved the problem.

Where in all the menus did you make the change to 24hr mode ?

Does it only affect the way things display ? (ie doesn’t affect logfile or MySQL data formats??)

Go to: Setup | Universal Setup | Precision/Time/Date tab
Then deselect AM/PM and select 24 Hr clock.

Log Files, NOAA reports etc are always in 24 Hr format anyway. I don’t know about MySQL but suspect it would also be in 24 Hr format.
I’ve noticed that various things ‘under the hood’ are in 24 Hr with more superficial things being in 12 Hr format if that’s what’s selected.

thanks, but it hasn’t fixed the problem (still says “03:15” even after re-starting WD)

No, it won’t fix records that have already been logged, but it will stop the records being logged incorrectly in future. I have proven this over the past month or so.

You will need to go through and edit the times for any records that have been logged incorrectly. This usually seems to happen with records set during the afternoon hours such as Max Temp / Windspeed etc. I went right through and checked mine against the NOAA reports for Year to Date and All Time. Not very many were wrong and it was easy enough to fix.

ah - righto

(I was thinking the record time was recorded correctly, and it was purely a matter of an incorrect time formatting issue for the display of the time, but from you are saying the actual recording of the record time is incorrect)

what version /build are you using steerage250 ?
as I did fix a bug with this (i.e for and then a new record popped-up before my eyes at 3:02pm, but it is just displayed as “03:02”.)

ah, OK. I haven’t updated for a while (running 10.37S21). I’ll update.