Duplicated/missing data

Thanks, Brian. I did have two WDs running when the data duplicated. That’s what I meant by “double clicked”, I have Windows set for single-click and some programs will load two (or more) copies if I click more than once accidentally. This was not the case when it dropped data overnight (only one was running after I discovered and closed the duplicate hours earlier).

I can’t find any indication there’s more than one version of WD on the machine.

It missed all data again from the time I shut down last night until restarted early this afternoon, roughly 14 hours. The data is all present and normal in the Davis/Vantage Vue logfile, missing from the WD logfile. These are the first problems I’ve had with 10.37S Bld 57 since I installed it in September.

EDIT: WD dropped the data from shutdown last night until reboot this morning (12/8) as well. Odd thing that might help is that I paid close attention during the WD startup data download and it showed the time increments on the initial scan (bottom bar in the startup box) but then blew straight to the current time instead of rescanning for the upper bar. As for the last three days the data is present and normal in the Davis WL log but missing from the WD datalog.

Bruce