Same max and min temperatures for last 3 days

For some reason my WD v10.37s54 is giving the same max and min temperatures for the last 3 days. I have tried to get or upload the data from 1/11/2017 and then restart WD. When WD does restart it does not get any previous data from when I set it to, ie 1/11/2017.

The max temperature has varied over the last 3 days from 4.1 to 5.9 and the min temperature has varied from -0.5 to 2.6

When I have shut down WD I have waited for about 5/10 minutes before restarting, but still no previous data is collected.

what weather station type?

The weather station is a Davis Vantage Vue.

I have since updated WD to the latest version, and no change to data.
Also have just rebooted my Windows 7 machine, and this time it appeared to be collecting the data from 01/11/2017., Now the max and min temperature for today is as it should be and not 5.9 and 0.5.

I then went to view the NOAA reports for November, but there aren’t any, so now do I have convert some datafile or something, as I am not sure.

if the nov logfile is OK then you can convert that to data file

Thanks, but I can’t find the menu item ‘Convert log files to data’, if there is such an item, although I can find Convert log files to data (Reset Graphs).

Also looking in the /logfiles folder, there is no file like 112017nov***, and yet in View/ Data Log File, then data for November is there.

Has the menu item changed at all.

Hello there,
It is action → convert log files to data files (reset graphs).
The file to convert will be 112017lg.txt

Thanks, that has done the job.