graphs

When I hold/move the cursor over the wind/barometer graph (top one see upload) the time & data change the same happens on the wind direction graph, but the time/data does not alter when I hold/ mouse cursor on the temp/dew point etc. on the bottom graph, my question is should it or did it ever do that ? I’m sure it did alter the same as the wind/wind direction graphs do, but I could be wrong.
Using W10 & Wd 10.37S61.

teal.

Yes, it certainly did in S59. . . and S60.

you might have set to plot freezing line

Just went back to build S58 & the graph time/temp is working OK. I checked to see if I had to plot freezing line & it was not ticked, also tried ticking it but it made no difference, so I will carry on with build S58.

many thanks.

teal.

the graph time for the temp/hum cursor line works OK here for me and I do not have any other reports of it not

Hi, it must be a setting that I have missed some where I will try build S61 again & check the settings.
cheers.

teal.

Just reinstalled build S61 & it is now working fine.
many thanks.

teal.

This problem has come back, now using build 62 (26/12/17). It works ok for a while but then stops again. I just on my way out now so I will have a look latter when I get back.

teal.