NO DATA AUTO-FLOWING fr Laser Snow Depth Sensor to WD via Dallas1wirereader.exe

My Setup:

Fluke 414D Laser Measure Unit with the PorcupineLabs LR4 USB Board (mounted ~120cm above a snow board in a thermostat controlled heated (25W)PVC enclosure

A Tripp-Lite active USB 2.0 15M (U026-15M) extension cable connects the sensor to a new HP 14 Stream PC Laptop (4GB RAM, 32GB flash HD) running Windows 10.

I have run the sensor without and with a new powered USB Insignia Hub (NS-PCH5431-C) and data flows to the LRSample Programs either way.

The latest version of LR4 Sample software for porcupine labs is installed as is the latest version of WD 10.37S Build 61 which includes the dallas1wirereader.exe v 57

My Problem:
The LRDemo, LRSimple and LRLog programs all have been shown to in their respective programs to successfully log real-time data in continuous or interval modes. LRTimelog also works.

My WD has been configured to have a dedicated stand-alone snow sensor using station settings of Dallas1wirereader and even Stationless but the data still is not flowing into the WD program.

Dallas1wire reader fails to log data in its Main window even though it recognizes the sensor and is set up for comport 1, USB, and Port 1 in all the programs and settings.

I do not have a ROM ID for the Dallas1wire reader snow sensor box.

Dallas1wire reader sends a message that I am lacking a driver after updating the settings…and this is despite being able to see real-time data going to the LR4 apps.

I have had 2 forum members that have Laser Snow Sensors working spending an hour each remoting into my setup using TeamViewer without success in fixing this issue.

We have copied their WD and Dallas1wire settings yet my setup just will not run. I can manually enter snow data but not automatically have it logged.

As you can imagine we have rebooted the applications, the programs and even re-installed WD with no progress.

Any help will be appreciated…and I am open to using Teamviewer to anyone wishing to log into this set up.

Thanks for your time and attention.

Tom Schwab
Rochester, MN, USA

Deja Vu … all over again? Now with Windows 10 four years later…

http://www.weather-watch.com/smf/index.php?topic=59818.0