Strange Temperature Flucuations

Follow up on my original question -

Problem continues. It took some time for the problem to appear again because the temperature had not gone down to the problem point. A little history - When the temperature goes below 25.6, the reading in WD goes up to 51.1 and then the temperature varies as the readings go below 25.6. At first I thought it was a sensor problem, but I do not believe it is, as my Weather Monitor II console is showing the correct outside temperature.

I did have a problem with squirrels chewing the wire to my sensor, but that just happened. Repairs have been made.

From my observations, it appears that WD is showing a reading 25 to 26 higher than the actual reading on the weather monitor II console and this starts to happen as the temperature reaches 25.6 degrees.

I have attached the daily log file for today that shows the problem.

Brian, you indicated that you had made some changes to the program in reference to Weather Monitor II. This problem started early November, but it may have been an issue prior to that since the temp had not gone down to 25.6. Right now my outside temperature is 20 degrees and WD is showing 46 degrees.

I realize that not very many people still have the Weather Monitor II and this may not be a problem if they are in a warmer climate.

Thanks for any suggestions. Let me know if you need any additional files.

John

dailylog.txt (47.2 KB)