Monitoring Indoor temp/humidity - multiple locations

Hi
I think multiple sensors might be possible if Brian could arrange for the IP address to cycle round in the Purple Air set up. My sensor is on 192.168.0.161 so if the address could range from there to (say) 192.168.0.165 at some suitable interval it could show different readings. The only drawback is setting fixed IP’s in the 8266’s. The luftdaten software does not do that (well I have not found a way) but I have seen arduino scripts that can do that. I don’t know if running a different script would mess up the installed firmware. I only run the sensors at 5 minute intervals as it prolongs the life of the air quality sensor but the T/H sensor would not have that limitation. Your router might also be able to allocate fixed IP’s. I have another sensor running on 192.168.0.162 (not connected to WD - only to its own display - an LCD1602) and my router is inclined to swap the IP’s over if both sensors restart together. (The router has a set DCHP range of only 2 addresses- everything else on the network has fixed ip’s). LCD1602 displays might be another option for monitoring but would need wired connections.
Alan