Extra temp/hum in WDLiveapp

Just updated the app on my Android tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab3 7.0) and on my wife’s iPad, and noticed for the first time that the readings from my only active extra temp/hum sensor are shown in the display as Extra Temp 1 and Extra Hum 2. Extra Hum 1 is blank.

Corresponding data is in the right place in clientraw.txt.

there has been no change in the code for how that data is displayed
so not sure why

Might not be new, just never noticed it before.

I was trying to explain it all to my wife, so it suddenly stuck out like a sore thumb.

what is the url to your clientraw.txt file

http://swanston.maui.co.uk/clientraw.txt (used for WDL there: extra temp 1 is displayed as Garden temp).

You will see from the example below that extra temp/hum #1 (10.6

clientraw.txt (734 Bytes)

I have fixed this now, I was one out in the code (has always been like this, but this is the first time someone has reported it)
I will upload a fix now , should be in the google store in a few hours to update to

Thanks, Brian.

Am tagging my issue on this thread as it’s a similar problem.
The app works fine with all my extra temps except extra temp 6 which is my freezer temperature which is usually about -20 deg. C but the display just shows —. Is this because it can’t display negative temperatures? I’ve checked that the temperature is in the clientraw.txt file and it is (see attachment)
I’ve also noticed that on the screenshots shown on the WDliveapp page at the top it says “WEATHER DATA” whereas on my phone it says “SETUP”
Other than these points I’m very happy with the app

clientraw.txt (735 Bytes)

that is a bug
do you use the android or ios version?

Android on Galaxy S7

Android is easy to update
I will do that today to fix that

Thank you :smiley:

Fixed thank you!