WD keeps sending weather as rain to PWSweather

No matter what I set for the ‘Current Conditions Report’ and/or ‘Current Cloud Cover’ in the PWSweather panel WD keeps sending weather=RA. I’ve also tried having it use the METAR but the METAR station isn’t showing rain yet that’s what WD is sending. At the very least I want WD to stop sending weather conditions with the rest of the data so the wrong information won’t be displayed. I’ve tried ‘Not in use’ and ‘Not specified’ and that won’t clear it either. How do I get it to stop? Thanks!

the data sent is shown in the sentpwsdata.txt file
I just checked mine and it shows &clouds=OVC (which it is)
and the &weather= is currently blank
i.e not rain
for me
so there is no bug here
has there been rain recorded by WD recently?

Seems it isn’t showing rain anymore. 0.01" had been recorded early in the morning. But it kept showing rain all day. And I submitted this report a good 12 hours after any rain had fallen.

did you have WD running all that time? (i,e getting live data etc for the 12 hours after the rain, etc)

Weather Display runs non-stop. Only time it stopped yesterday was when I updated to the latest version to see if that would fix it. But that was the 12 hours after it rained 0.01".

next time this happens, I will need a copy of some settings and data files, to try and duplicate the problem

Let me know which ones and I’ll have them ready.

there is a FAQ on how to send me the settings files
and I would also need the last31daysdata.inf data file and last24rain.inf data file

It’s doing it again. Sending you the files.

there was an introduced bug that has been fixed now in build 61 #-o

I’ve updated to the latest version. Should have rain on and off the next few days so will keep an eye on it.

Thanks!