Position of graph scale

Brian -

I have searched and found only one reference to the graph scale, which I do not think applies.

In the attached, the rainfall scale is inside the graph, and I cannot find a way to re-position the scale to be to the left of the graph. I would also like to move the humidity scale to the right to take up some of the white space.

I obviously did this sometime in the past, but am having a brain cramp as to how to correct. I looked at main screen customization, and graph set-up with no joy.

Thanks

Craig

which version/build of WD?
(that info should always be provided)

Sorry Brian - thought I had current profile 1037s58

Craig

you could try moving it via the main screen customisation (setup, advanced/misc, main screen custom)
make sure to save afterwards

Brian - I did try that and the shift key moves the graph and the scale at the same time - I was unable to just get the scale, even when I was one the one to the right out in the open. The cntrl scaled the entire graph as well. Seems everything moves or resizes together…

Craig

not sure then
you could as a test try installing WD (full install) to a new folder, and create a 3wd,txt file there, and then it should start up like brand new
and see what it looks like then for that scale

Brian -

I installed WD bld 57 on a totally separate machine and get the same results. The rain scale is over the graph on the left side and the resize or move takes the scale and the graph at the same time.

Pls see attached.

Craig

I am not seeing that here
but I now realise looking at this image that you have a very high resolution screen in use
that is the problem
(which is why I encourage the more information the better)

I thought that also, but when I set the resolution to 1920X1080, I got the same results. That was the first thing I tried.

Not sure what the resolution would have to do with the move function.

the scale is built into the graph, so it cant be moved independent (my bad)
and the relative position is not scaling up very well on high resolution monitors (I could add a manual adjustment )

Brian - thank you - when you have some free time :smiley:

I reset my screen down to 1920X1080, did a clean install of WD, and the rainfall scale still falls inside the graph by a little bit.

Thanks for looking into this.

Craig

I have added ability to do this now in the latest .zip update of WD (scale setup in the graph setup)

Thats working great.
I do notice less numbers on the rainscale? But i could be wrong :smiley:

Brian - it works perfectly - exactly as I hoped it would.

Thank you.

Craig