Stops reporting to WunderGround

I am having an issue with MAC291. It read-only stops reporting to Wunderground, when viewing the program all seems to be running and is recording events. Once I exit and reopen all seems fine. You can see at KWAPOULS28, times are 11/4 @1:45pm, 11/5 @ 9:58am, 11/9 @ 11:18pm.

first thing is use the latest version and then we can go from there

Redownload the program. Seem to still have the same build “WD 10.37Mac291” I will let you know if I still experience the reporting to Wundergound stops.

my mistake , you are actually on the correct build
when it stops , see if anything shows under view, program event log
and also you could try running the cronwu direct from a terminal window to see what shows there in the ways of errors etc

It seem to be happening shortly after I have opened the Control Panel or the View Panel. I installed 292 today and opened the panels. Shortly after it stopped reporting.

is there any error under view, program event log?

It happen at 7:43am this morning. I think it is the correct log you are asking for.

weatherdisplay_2017-11-13-073025_Server.txt (121 KB)

no
i was wanting to know what shows under view, program event log (in WD)

It is blank

I take that back. This just showed up:

ERROR: Access violation at address 0001BB04, accessing address FFFFFFFC at time/date 11:03 11/13/17

does that then coincide with when WU stops?

I don’t know for sure. It quit again last night and I am not seeing any reporting in the Program Event Log.

I think I know what might be wrong
stand by, I will make a change and then you can use a new update

try a new update …

Will do, I will install it now and keep you informed.

Hi Brian, All seem good so far. I just installed 293 this morning. I did notice the the text is small and black on the extreme condition under the maximum temp. vs the bolder green and read text. Thanks again for the support.

yeah, there is a few text glitches like that…I fix that and it just moves to affecting another one…its a bit weird

I have fixed that graphics glitch now ,latest update

Looks great, all has be stable. Now to see if I can get a webpage up and running. Thanks again!

that’s good
the issue is it seems with the cron programs is they can not seem to handle reading in the wdisplayftp.ini file if that has too many settings in it
so the solution has been to create a separate ini file for each cron program,with just the setting that cron program needs only

I will keep changing that for each cron program , now that I know that fixes the issue :slight_smile: