Resize of Numbers in Wind Guage

Brian,

I upgraded my display to a 4K. Big Headache. After 2 hours of working I have a usable display, but I can find no way to make the contents of the wind gauges smaller.

Can you please give me some guidance?

Thanks

Craig

Brian,

Is there anything you can do to help me reduce the size of the numbers in the wind gauge?

Thanks

Craig

I would have to add that ability

Brian -

if I change the resolution back to basic 1920 X 1080, and reset the screen size to start over, the numbers are still big, so I thought is might be a stuck registry setting…

Thank you

Craig

as a test you could try an install to a different location and create a file there called 2wd.txt and so WD starts up like new…and see what it looks like there

Will do that tomorrow and let you know the results.

Craig

Be sure to have the 2wd.txt file there before you let WD start :wink:

OK, did a rename of Wdisplay folder and also renamed registry key, installed a full WD 57, and Brian, you are correct - I got the same result. See attachment. Am now back to original files.

Guess I will have to live with this till an additional font tweak is added.

Thanks

Craig

with that 2nd install, WD should start up with no internet settings etc
was that the case?
it should also start up looking normal
not like what you are seeing, I would have thought
but maybe you have set windows to use large fonts?

I did a clean install on 2 machines - both had the same results. On my WD machine on Win 10 the scaling is set to 125%. On the other - my user machine, the scaling is set to 150% - both on twin LG 4K flat panel displays. The size of the numbers in the dials were the same on both machines. All other fonts and numbers are fine with setting WD screen size to 150% of normal via the setup menus - set screen size to % of normal.

Craig

what is the scaling size /where are you setting that?

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit - right mouse on desktop/display settings/ and then here( see attachment)

Craig

right oh
I will work on being able to set the font size or at least scaling of the windspeed numbers etc and let you know

added the ability to adjust the number size on the main screen wind gauges now to the latest .zip update
(see that new ability in the colour setup, main screen, extra settings)

Brian - the fix worked like a charm!

Thank you.

Craig