Need to get my animated wind direction icon back (Resolved)

I just did a Saratoga Script update, and all of a sudden my cool looking animated wind direction icon is no longer on my home page.
It’s just the stock rose now.
Does anyone know where I might go to get the animated one reinstalled?

Rick

www.MohawkValleyWeather.com

The extension for the “animated wind rose” is .gif The animated one is displayed for part of a second when the page is loaded.

But ajaxWD.js replaces it with the same icon but with the .png extension, adapt the lines 72-77

// optional settings for the Wind Rose graphic in ajaxwindiconwr as wrName + winddir + wrType
var wrName = ‘wr-’; // first part of the graphic filename (followed by winddir to complete it)
var wrType = ‘.png’; // extension of the graphic filename
var wrHeight = ‘58’; // windrose graphic height=
var wrWidth = ‘58’; // windrose graphic width=
var wrCalm = ‘wr-calm.png’; // set to full name of graphic for calm display (‘wr-calm.gif’)

change to

// optional settings for the Wind Rose graphic in ajaxwindiconwr as wrName + winddir + wrType
var wrName = ‘wr-’; // first part of the graphic filename (followed by winddir to complete it)
var wrType = ‘.gif’; // extension of the graphic filename
var wrHeight = ‘60’; // windrose graphic height=
var wrWidth = ‘57’; // windrose graphic width=
var wrCalm = ‘wr-calm.gif’; // set to full name of graphic for calm display (‘wr-calm.gif’)

Succes, Wim

Thanks for your response!
I didn’t locate an "ajaxWD.js file, but I did have "ajaxWDwx.js, and I modified the corresponding lines to:

var wrType = ‘.gif’; // extension of the graphic filename
var wrHeight = ‘60’; // windrose graphic height=
var wrWidth = ‘57’; // windrose graphic width=
var wrCalm = ‘wr-calm.gif’; // set to full name of graphic for calm display (‘wr-calm.gif’)

The problem still persists. In a pinch I can always do a backup restore from 4 days ago, but that’s a pain, as I have to manually put back data.

Rick

It is working ok here - showing wr-SW.gif with pointer hovering around SW - you may need to clear your browser cache, try ctrl and F5 keys together first to force a refresh of the page.

Ah ha!! Back to normal. Thanks so much for your help!!

Rick