Problems with Saratoga mesomaps

Hi there Ken,

Many thanks for your rapid reply. I made the correction you spotted in the ajaxWDwx-settings.js file but it didn’t seem to make any difference.
However running the latest version of check-fetch-times.php?show=view indicates that my website needs an enormous amount doing to it mainly in updating out of date files but also quite a few were missing. In my current system there are quite a few changes from the original Saratoga system to allow data from unusual hardware to be displayed.

Presumably you can run “check-fetch-times.php?show=view” on my website and you will see what I have seen. Not sure if I have the energy to make all the changes and I’d be worried that some self made changes might no longer work. So I’m not quite sure where this leaves me. Perhaps I should just update one file at a time until we find the culprit but it looks as though the system has changed vastly since the time of my original set-up. I guess I knew that but didn’t realise it was so critical for this particular application.

Many thanks again,

John