Bloomsky Storm Rain Data

Using the latest version of Weather Display software.

We had a quick rain storm. Bloomsky app is showing 0.01 inches of rain. On the weather display program it is showing 0.00 inches of rain for today.

How can I fix this; so that rain will show regardless of the amount of rain.

Hi
under units settings icon check the rain tab and see if the first tip of the day is ticked

Harold

I checked and the ignore first rain if the day isn’t ticked. I did notice another setting “show rain to 01.mm” wasn’t ticked so I checked it. Not sure if this will make a difference or not.

its not very clear if this is a new problem or a one off or…

From my end the data from the Storm has been working. Haven’t had a storm with very little rain up tell now.

had the next rain tip showed up in WD?

I checked WD and no; it shows 0.00 inches of rain with in WD. Bloomsky still shows 0.01inches.

Have you checked the rain cone? Are we talking just about one unit, the Bloomsky?

The Bloomsky will report the rain for the past 24 hours, I am wondering if when Weatherdisplay polls the Bloomsky unit, that if the bloomsky reporting time isn’t exactly when WD Polls that station, it isn’t recorded. Ihave the storm and I am finding that being the case for me. So I rely on my Davis instead.

You might be right; as the api might just be showing the rain data for a whole 24 hour period instead of current rain data.