Something strange with September2017.htm

Hi Brian
something now quite right with the following
Click here for todays 24 hour graph :2 :9 :2017
Click here for todays web cam image, Part 1 :2 :9 :2017
Click here for todays web cam image Part 2 :2 :9 :2017

this is a sample taken from the September2017.htm created at 00:08 5th September as you can see the dates on the webcam file are the 4th all the other days also show the 4th for the webcam files
using latest full and zip downloaded 4th Sep

just tried recreating August2017.htm as that had 31st on all the webcam files and all the webcam file dates changed to the 5th I have also found the June and July files had the last day of the month on all the webcam files and had to manually correct the dates
not sure what is wrong

Harold

what is the URL?
what version?
my setp file shows the daily graph OK (i.e link is to correct graph with correct dates etc)

Hi Brian
the daily graph dates are ok it is the webcam images P1 and P2 that have the wrong dates. WD version is 10.37S-56
Direct link below
http://www.hc-iom.co.uk/backup/September2017.htm

Hope this makes it clearer

Thanks
Harold

when did this problem start?
the more info you can provide, the easier is for me to help

Hi Brian
I changed over from 10.37R build 81 in the middle of June to 10.37S build 53 using the full update and I am now on build 56 the problem has been there since I changed over in June, i.e. June2017.htm, July2017.htm, August2017.htm all had the last day of month webcam image in all days at end of the month, I have manually corrected these so only the September2017.htm is giving the problem.

I was late changing over so I do not know if it was doing it in earlier versions sorry.

hope this is of some help

Harold

I will test and investigate and get back to you

try the latest .zip update

Hi Brian
have put build 57 on and will look at it tomorrow and let you know

Thanks
Harold

Hi Brian
all looks ok now will give final update after month end

Thanks
Harold

Hi Brian
Still a small problem with the daily webcams
days 1 to 9 both graph and daily webcams are ok
days 10 to 30 graphs ok but the href links for dailywebcams have an extra 0 in i.e. HREF=“201709012dailywebcam.gif” should be HREF=“20170912dailywebcam.gif” this results in an error 404
have attached a txt version of the September2017.htm file
Sorry if I am still not explaining this very well

Harold

September2017 - Copy.txt (56.7 KB)