Ambient Weather WS-1002 WIFI

Hi I just recently DL’d WD for my WS-1002 WiFI and I can’t Seem to figure out why it won’t work consistently. If I reboot my PC and start it fresh, it will work for a few hours and then the data slowly dissipates. It works for a few hours then stops for varying periods and at some point just stops working all together. Hopefully I’m doing something wrong.

Thank You
Scott

you should untick the first setting
as you have not changed the URL (from being yourwebsite.com)
does your station have a console?

Yes it does… Now it will not work at all… I really think my biggest problem is I don’t understand the settings or how to use them… If I tick all the boxes it works (for a few hours)and change anything it stops…
Thank You
Scott

Check that… It’s working now with these settings using wifi direct on the 192.168.1.255. What is that IP??

Hopefully it continues :slight_smile:

thank You
Scott

It stopped again… I looked in the router and found the internal IP the console runs on, changed the IP to that… We’ll see

Hi
ah, you will need to set a fixed IP address in the router for the station
have you tried ticking the usb option?

The console is entirely wireless. It’s assigned to 192.168.1.12 that’s how I set it up. It worked for 5 hours and stopped receiving data. When I got up this morning I restarted WD and it started working again. I’m at a loss what to try next… Thank you for your replies

Scott

Hi
yes
but its still going through your router
you can set a fixed IP address there
have you tried ticking to use the usb option? (that will work if you are able to see the actual console folder under my computer)