RESOLVED:Temp./max temp/max gust font/ size settings are not being saved over

Hi. I am running the latest WD Version 10.37S b55 with Windows 10 Professional OS. I go into the WD Control panel and click on the Colours icon. I go into the Main Screen Colour Setup tab. I set the My temp./max temp/max gust font/ size (both size and color) setting for the main screen display and close the panels by hitting the OK button. These temp./max temp/max gust font/ size settings are not being saved over when I close WD and then restart it later. Thanks again for any help.

make sure you have ticked, to use this font

Hi Brian. I can’t see where you tick “use this font”. I have attached a screenshot of the settings pane as I currently have it set and the .Temp./max temp/max gust font/ size font size and color still is not being saved over when I close and then reopen the WD. Thanks for all you do.

Similar to me, but I know about this problem. (Mini PC Alix 1D and windows XP).

I see you have already ticked that setting
but then that might mean that you have not selected the actual font colour in the font selection window
try that

Yes I did select the font color and size in the font window. Still does not save from one closing to the next opening.

I have tested here and I can not able to duplicate the problem
(i.e the colour I select in the font selection window is there still on a restart of WD)

you should never post settings files to a public forum
there has been many threads where I have had to point that out

instead email them
(there is a FAQ on how to do that)
and delete the attachment

Hi. Sorry for the earlier attachment error. I just sent a zip file via e-mail. Thanks very much.

it looks like you have set the colour of the temperature and windspeed via the
extra main screen setup
set outdoor temperature font/colour
and same for windspeed

use those colour selectors to set what colour you want for the temperature and windspeed

Hi. Yes I was trying to set the Temp./max temp/max gust font/ size with the Main Screen Colour Setup. When I used the Extra Main Screen Setup to set the Temperature and Current Wind Speed I now get the both the colour and font size of the Temperature and Current Wind Speed to be saved over. Whenever I post a question here I always seem to become part dyslexic. Thanks Brain (I mean Brian) for all your excellent help.