cloudy cloudy

Author Topic: Sheepwalk Humidity stuck  (Read 139 times)

Offline Chaser80

• Perth Western Australia
  • OS/Browser:
  • Win NT 10.0
  • Chrome 75.0.3770.100
Sheepwalk Humidity stuck
« on: July 03, 2019, 01:17:13 AM »
Hi All,

I bought a SWE3 Humidity Sensor Module from Paul at Sheepwalk and since install its been hovering, not flat lining, around 75% as you can see. Im using the RJ45 connections and providing 5vDC the same as my other sensors but not getting any joy.  :? The SWE0a Temperature Sensor I also have running off the humidity board is epic if anyone needs one,  :D and Im sure I'll get the humidity going too.

I have even plugged it in to the power injector by itself and getting the same results with the jumper in either spot.

Has anyone got any ideas for me?

Offline MichaelPT

• Staffordshire Nr Leek
  • OS/Browser:
  • Android 7.0
  • Chrome 67.0.3396.87
    • Weather-Above
Re: Sheepwalk Humidity stuck
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 12:25:46 AM »
Hi All,

I bought a SWE3 Humidity Sensor Module from Paul at Sheepwalk and since install its been hovering, not flat lining, around 75% as you can see. Im using the RJ45 connections and providing 5vDC the same as my other sensors but not getting any joy.  :? The SWE0a Temperature Sensor I also have running off the humidity board is epic if anyone needs one,  :D and Im sure I'll get the humidity going too.

I have even plugged it in to the power injector by itself and getting the same results with the jumper in either spot.

Has anyone got any ideas for me?

Hi

What is your cable length
What type of cable are you using

Have you weird the rj45 plug
Can you take a picture

I have some of the same sensors
http://www.weather-above.com/pcbTempHumSolar.html

Mick

cumulus