Current Conditions Text Not Updating

I have had a Weather Display Live web site running for quite a number of years without a problem. However, recently the “Current Conditions” text has been replaced with three dashes. (I am referring to the text which I believe is derived from NOAA, not the icon. The web site is being fed from a copy of Weather Display on a local PC and that program displays the forecast normally. I don’t know whether the forecast text in Weather Display is the same as the current conditions text in WDL, nor how the current condition text is obtained and/or delivered to WDL. Can anyone help? Thank You!

which version/build of WD?

WD reports it is version 10.37P, build 44

that is a very old version
and the problem is the noaa forecast source has changed (now uses https)
try ticking to use FTP instead of HTTP in the noaa forecast download setup

the noaa forecast is going to change again, to a new api, soon, and this old version of WD will not work with that

I’m looking at the “NOAA Forecast Download” tab in “FTP/Internet Setup”. I don’t see any reference to HTTP and it looks like it is already running FTP with the “Use passive FTP” box checked. There is a current forecast stored in “wiz065.txt”, so it looks like WD is succeeding in downloading the file from NOAA.

Do you recommend updating the version of WD? If so, where can I download a current version and is it a simple matter of installing the new version over the old one?

Thank you for your help!

Brian -

Please ignore my previous post. I found the update file and have updated WD to the current version (10.37P, Build 44). The current conditions text is now appearing in WDL so that fixed the problem.

Thank you!